Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wayback Wednesday

It's in the middle of summer here in Cincinnati.  Most people I know have been on or are leaving soon for vacation.  I've heard that most people dread looking at other people's vacation photos.  It used to be that you had to sit with a large photo album or watch a slide show and look at every single photo that the person took from their trip.  Now with Facebook, it's so much easier to view (or ignore) other peoples' photos.  I actually enjoy when my friends put up photos of their summer vacations.  Maybe it's because I view them on my own time and I don't feel forced. 


While searching for vintage summer photos, I came across
 this Pinterest Board: Old Photos Hot Fun in the Summertime

It's pretty neat to see these old black and white photographs from summer vacations of the past. 
Take a look for yourself!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment