Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Treasury Tuesday

If you could tell, we've been out of town for a few days.
So let's catch up:

Friday, we went to LumenoCity in downtown Cincinnati.
It was AWESOME!
Here are a couple pics I took from the show.



We had such a great time! It looks better in person. A must see if you are in the Cincinnati area.

We spent the weekend in northern Ohio, where my family lives.
We had a nice time going to the church picnic & of course going to a flea market too.

Now it's time to get back to work.
We are preparing to set up at a flea market this weekend and we have The City Flea next weekend.
Going to be a busy next couple of weeks.

Before I go, I will leave you with a treasury that I put together.
It celebrates one of my favorite snacks.
Click on it to take a look.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment